An OEM license for Plupload. In short:
- You can use the Software on any number of websites owned, operated or supported (yes, your clients websites).
- You can use the Software in your own products sold to End Users.
- You do not need to contribute back changes to the Open Source community.
- You can remove branding, logos or copyright related texts.
- You are free from any GPLv2 obligations.
- You are supporting the developers even more.
- View full license agreement
How is price calculated?
We want to make it easy to get the plugins you need to grow your business. Which is why we now have a user pricing model, becoming cheaper as you add more users.
Can I cancel at anytime?
Yes you can, at any time. We offer annual and monthly billing, with a discount available when you pay annually. If you have a pricing or plan related question, please contact us.
Can I change my plan?
If you purchased one of our Premium Plugins and would like to upgrade to the Pro Bundle, we can help you do this. For now, please reach out to our sales support team.
Do you have OEM/SaaS pricing?
Yes, we can tailor a solution to your requirements. We proudly count many of the world’s leading enterprises as customers. Please contact us to get started.
What is a monthly active user?
Monthly active users are the total number of unique users that load the TinyMCE editor at least once in a month.
How many licenses should I buy?
You should purchase a monthly active user license that covers your maximum usage of the TinyMCE editor.
How are licenses tracked?
Currently it is up to you to track usage to ensure you have purchased the correct licenses. Many analytics solutions can report the number of monthly active users for you.
What is a 'server'?
A server is a physical server, cloud instance or virtual machine that you are hosting the software on. Licenses for locally installed, Self-hosted instances available to purchase online are limited to two servers.
Answering these questions will help you decide whether you should buy TinyMCE or our Premium Plugins online, or whether you would benefit from an Enterprise license.
- Are you building TinyMCE into a SaaS application that you will be selling to external users/customers (e.g. not employees of your company)?*
- Are you building TinyMCE into your software application/ product that is sold to end-users/customers?
- Do you expect to have more than 5,000 monthly active users accessing TinyMCE? (See the FAQ tab for more info on MAUs.)
- Will TinyMCE be deployed on more than two (2) servers when in production?
- Will you or your development team need more than two (2) support requests per month for TinyMCE and/or our Premium Plugins?
- Does your company need legal assurance and protection, a redlined agreement, or a different license than LGPL?
If you answered “no” to all of the questions, online is the right choice.
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions, you probably need an Enterprise license. Before you buy online, speak with one of our product specialists to discuss your use case.
* The introduction of the Developer Plan (Oct 2017) creates an exception for OEM/ISV/SaaS customers. As you will see on tinymce.com/pricing, all Cloud plans are now compliant with OEM/ISV/SaaS use cases. For customers choosing the Self-hosted plans, the Developer Plan and Custom Plan are compliant with OEM/ISV/SaaS use cases.